You can participate in Building Bridges in three different ways:
1. Submit now with your peace initiative to take part in the award
2. Look on the map of initiatives and see if there is one in your area which you would like to join or help, with via the site or live
3. Spread the word - see the promotion section, join our FaceBook group
4. Donate to the community radio stations to help them spread the word in rural Kenyan about the award and to shot discussion about peace and reconciliation
If you wish to take part in the award, you need to register and submit your initiative. See the buttons on 'How to submit' for further help.
The jury will make a selection of five Winners according to the following selection criteria:
1. Does the initiative build bridges across communities?
2. Does the initiative contribute to positive change?
3. How big is the overall impact of the initiative?
4. What is the sustainability of the initiative?
5. Can this initiative be an example to others?
6. Is the initiative unique or innovative?